Priogen provides a variety of RT-QuIC testing services for academic researchers, zoological collections, and state, tribal, and federal agencies, wanting to conduct cutting-edge CWD research. We offer scalable solutions ranging from the production of small-scale pilot data needed for grant proposals to large-scale multi-year research projects. State and tribal agencies wanting to supplement traditional CWD testing efforts can leverage RT-QuIC for a wide range of situations. Example RT-QuIC testing applications include:
- Various cervid tissues and bodily fluids including lymph node, brain, skin, muscle, urine, fresh feces and semen
- Live animal testing with exceptional sensitivity and specificity using our Tricision approach
- Deer and elk carcasses including road-kill, found dead, taxidermy, etc.
- Direct herd-level monitoring using our proprietary sentinel technologies
- Indirect xenodiagnostic monitoring using pest and carrion insects
- Environmental samples including mineral lick sites and soil at scrape sites
Priogen uses state-of-the-art equipment and follows strict RT-QuIC quality control procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency. Our team of experienced scientists are also available to assist with data analysis and interpretation. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service, and we strive to build long-term relationships with our clients to support their research needs over time.
Positive results from tissues or samples directly from animals will be reported to the appropriate State/Provincial/Federal agencies as required by law.
For more information on our services and to set up a call with our team, please fill out the contact form below.